Thursday 14 April 2011

Firefly quotes

ZOE: "Sir, you think there's some information we might maybe be lacking as to why there's an entire fedsquad sitting on this train?"
MAL: "Doesn't concern us."
ZOE: "It kinda concerns me."
MAL: "I mean they're not protecting the goods. If they were, they wouldn't be letting people past 'em."
ZOE: "You don't think that changes the situation a bit?"
MAL: "I surely do. Makes it more fun."
ZOE: "Sir? I think you have a problem with your brain being missing."
MAL: "Come on. We stick to the plan. We get the goods, we're back on Serenity before the train even reaches Paradiso, only now we do it under the noses of twenty trained Alliance Feds. And that makes 'em look all manner of stupid. Hell, this job I would pull for free."
ZOE : " Can I have your share?"
MAL: "No."
ZOE: "If you die, can I have your share?"
MAL: "Yes."


~ Firefly 1.01: The Train Job

No comments:

Post a Comment